Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pink and fluffy










Some time ago I saw this faux fur and thought to give it a try as a small accent on a pullover, but it was sold only by the meter. So I found myself with one meter of it. And when I measured it home, it proved to be 1,30 m (thanks Stoffenstraat :D). A bit too much for a collar. This is how the idea of this coat was born. Add to this that I got for free a tiny lap of long haired faux fur. It had a fault in the fabric but I cut it out.





Between the lining and the fur there is one layer of fleece on the front and 2 one the back. It's really a winter coat.





It has fur lined pockets. Nice and cozy.
I added a touch of gold on the inside.





It doesn't fit the rest of the outfit but we took the pictures just as she came home from the kindergarten. The vintage style dress is also hand made, I knitted it myself about 2 years ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment